- Comprehensive preventive health care practitioner
- Preventive examinations with a focus on a healthy lifestyle and cancer
- Verification of CRP, Strep test, Hemoccult and other diagnostic tests
- Vaccination (flu, tetanus, hepatitis, encephalitis, and more)
- Examination for obtaining a driver’s license, firearm license, application for the university, etc.
- Registration of new patients
- 24-hour telephone counselling service and the possibility of house calls by a doctor
Practical medicine is a branch of medical care which is focused on the primary care of adult patients and family medical issues. The General Practitioner treats acute and chronic illnesses, provides preventive care and educates people on health.