- Comprehensive examination of the musculoskeletal system in children and adults (including X-ray, ultrasound and laboratory tests)
- Diagnosis and outpatient treatment of musculoskeletal diseases
- Chiropractic methods, mobilization and manipulation
- Joint injections, including the application of chondroprotective drugs
- Preventive ultrasound test for congenital dysplasia of the hip in children
- Advice on the implantation of artificial joints, surgical treatment of the spine (surgery for spondylolisthesis), etc
- Advice on sports medicine and the treatment of sports injuries
Orthopaedics is a basic surgical field of medicine. It mainly deals with the prevention,treatment and rehabilitation of disorders and support diseases of the musculoskeletal system. Orthopaedics also deals with the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries.