- Diagnosis and treatment of internal organ diseases
- Comprehensive physical examination and assessment of risk factors
- Prevention, diagnosis and treatment of metabolic disorders (lipid metabolism, diabetes)
- Prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular diseases (hypertension, ischemic heart disease and others)
- Preoperative examination
- Comprehensive preventive physical examination
Internal medicine (or general medicine) is one of the fundamental disciplines of clinical medicine. It deals with the diagnosis and non-surgical treatment of diseases of the internal organs in adults.